Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thank u, Yahoo

A great story from Yahoo news

Update: AP has since updated the story to make it more family friendly. While the hijacker was trying to escape bystanders after the crash, he crawled under the bus and apparently lost his pants. The landscape guy dragged him out by his foot to reveal a special surprise: the only garment our neighborhood hijacker was wearing was a condom. The hijacker was not completely naked as the AP reports, but was wearing some protection.

4 comments:

  1. Do American children know what a condom is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, but AP can't have pure, innocent little children find out what a condom is from this article!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It reminds me of the situation when I first asked a friend of my mother what a "homosexual" was - I exactly remember the situation, we were driving from a tennis session with her and my mother, as I raised this question. After she explained me that "homosexual was a boy who liked boys more than girls, or a girl, who preffered girls to boys", I really didn´t understand that the point is, as I thought that every one prefferes to hang out with people of the same gender - don´t they???

    ReplyDelete